1. Right mouse button click on your task bar.
2. Click "Task Manager"
3. Click here:
4. Click on the search box at the top and search for "pos"
5. Find the "POSUpdaterService" and right mouse button click on it.
6. Select the "Restart" option.
7. Once the service goes back to to the Running status, your system will immediately check in for an update. You can now close this window.
Tip: Updating of the POS can take anywhere from under a second to 5-10 minutes. A lot of this time will depend on your current download speed.